Divorce is one of the most difficult life events that an individual can go through. From ending a significant relationship and adjusting to life as a single person to addressing complicated legal issues involving your finances, property and children — you are bound to face numerous complexities.
As you navigate the dissolution of marriage process, one of the most important decisions you need to make is whom you retain as your legal counsel. With the right attorney, you will be fully educated on your options and can rest assured your case is being handled with the highest level of dedication.
At the Naperville Law Office of Ronald L. Hendrix, P.C., divorce and family law is all that we do. We understand that initiating contact with a divorce lawyer is difficult and filled with emotion. When you work with us, we will offer you a free initial consultation and spend an ample amount of time listening to the particulars of your case and addressing your concerns.
Strong Legal Representation For Any Type Of Divorce
Part of our legal services includes educating you on the wide range of divorce laws and issues that may affect your position. This includes helping you understand the types of divorce and grounds for ending a marriage in Illinois:
- Grounds for divorce in Illinois: Learn about no-fault divorce as well as the fault-based grounds for legally ending your marriage.
- Complex divorce: If your divorce case involves significant legal complexities, our law firm is equipped to provide intelligent and sophisticated representation to address your complicated matter.
- High-asset divorce: Our law firm provides dynamic representation to affluent clients who seek to end their marriages. We can help you protect your wealth, assets and legal rights during the divorce process.
- Legal separation: We help clients navigate the process of legal separation when divorce is not the right option.
- DuPage County divorce: We have been serving family law clients in DuPage County for years and can guide you through the local divorce process.
- Will County divorce: If you live in Will County and are facing a divorce, our law firm can help you understand your legal rights and options.
Legal Separation Attorney Serving Naperville And Bolingbrook
During a divorce, the Law Office of Ronald L. Hendrix, P.C., provides the experienced representation you need and the personal attention you deserve. Contact us at 630-416-7004 or 815-722-7050 to speak with a dedicated Naperville divorce attorney.